2012年5月18日金曜日

To win their.

Had to take a nap · · Yo~o lost myself ~ ~kuuuuu.

In the middle of the night of evening thunder, Pied male dog statue in the hallway
Doggie doggie barking, female dog in the crate Pieta
Say from publish to publish, Yo~o I was going on in the living room until around 3 o'clock after all.
Had the excuse of taking a nap · Do not met.

Iya 's, is yesterday, with a goal somewhere something every day
Also have the bubbling, or What do I have to and go,
No, I want to go but when I go to,
Dogs can not go anywhere it myself.
Feel like you have a bored-looking face softening recently,
I know! I go out to the dogs together! What
Oh I did was Yoro~tsu · · · · Bakkari thought

Once I realized I mean, Today is Friday again, early, too early.
It's the middle of May.

Ka ーーー hanging yourself would Uu U ~ ~! !
How come I ran a little, but I'll exercise after a long time.

There! Oh yeah is next Sunday,
He eat rice at home of friends in the neighborhood dog.
~ ♪ ~ ~ fun Fu~u fluoride

ー ー I have to do something fun

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿