2011年10月24日月曜日

"80's Dance," danced by

Wrote on Friday, "Bolero" What I'm more of a story danced,
It's dance music by the weekend! What I,
Did I find the mix of the addictive dance music to you on YouTube
I still have quite.

In a YouTube playlist registered with looking after all individual songs
"80's Dance" was collected.
I earnestly dance by a darkened room so again ~ Year!
I'm sore about dance moves to 端Kko even dogs Sasasa Innovation, fluoride.

And Sunday I wanted to try to clean it while listening to music,
The chat and dance at all 片付Kanakatta out.

Clean the shelves today Sateto each.
Now there Tanmari work on old data plastic case ~ there,
That's MO is still good, I'm some data on the floppy

At that time I do not need other data,
I've found that even leave Yappari No, Yes.

Oh, I collected "80's Dance Music" playlist I'm not this ↓
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80DC2C36D73FB153

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿