2011年10月25日火曜日

Golfer Ryo Ishikawa

Mr. Liao
Oh, I'm Mr. golfer Ryo Ishikawa.

Tetara watching the news yesterday, as in play Iratsu
Toka 叩Ki付Keta club twice.
Image but such is not something that,
What a image that is created around the hand What is it.

But I ~ Gallery, Mr. Liao also Janaku
Such appearance is much like to see the trees.

Mr. Liao, night before last was delicious but came together to drink beer
Oh, It's a dream.

In, The Pye Rerelease "I was a club 叩Ki付Ketarashii" After talking What
"A woman's woman.'m Not as bad Retrieved Yappari" What.
"Mr. Liao girls car girl is Anna Janaku Toka Toka model
Toka good childhood friend, Mr. Liao Then I forgive, "What
Tetara excited to hand, in a subsequent news
"Seriously dating a childhood friend Mr. Liao," What surprised out of articles!

Hey, but we Chan aunt "I want my son" or,
You can freely create a fresh image of Ryo-kun,
Well, one of them but I ~.

There will also look into the back
The result is noteworthy if only 出Se it will not help you but,
I to I in a Nantomo Nantomo
Well, I hope.

Speaking recently, I'll look 矢野東 professional.
It is also very professional golfer I.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿