2011年10月27日木曜日

Passionate about sport

Yesterday's golf was a long time.
~ Well that attitude, something weak.
I dare to shake the weak!
Oh, I bent the weak or so, but fluoride.

Now it is, but he was in a golf course there are swans,
Now we have been chillin in front of the green swan's short haul,
But I have shot the swan away from the other side there is a bunker,
What is the ball flying towards the direction of Green Swan why,
Did not hit by a swan in a 50cm long after!
~ Oh dangerous.

But it is not always aimed at, or hit a tree saw Chilla Innovation,
I entered the magnificent sand bags or hanging on the back of the cart

Crawl! Did you mean, not journalistic Ikatsu aiming for something good sport! ?
I remember playing a game target practice since updating to Tiger
"Hey is cool in like a sniper ~" What
May said, waving off.

Muu sale
How do I meet their sport, no, you can enjoy

For whatever Muu ~ I, should I from ~ ~ a wide shallow sure

What great people I'll become obsessed with one thing,
Will there be anything to me ~ I



~ Mumuu

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿