2012年4月27日金曜日

I climbed the stairs yesterday, but if I do not at all muscular pain ·
Could you in and out tomorrow, fluoride.

· No rain today - ~U Ka-
What Cho feel a little walk in the vicinity of the dogs also from recent weather is not good.
Yo~o are so noisy from early morning today-or-
I was wiping, cleaning will not be - Well.
I'm a piece of everyday nothing to it, oh,
(Oh, that contains the noise) he was up to YouTube

ー holidays from tomorrow ~ Iya-Ka-
But I did not even plan to go somewhere in particular.
I was a little poor even if the traffic jam I want to go somewhere crowded together with their dogs.

Oh, at Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse Speaking
Apparently there is an event called "Oktoberfest 2012 SPRING Yokohama".
Can drink beer like paying 200 yen entrance fee I do not know.
But beer is like to say that more than $ 1,000.
Why not put the dog I · ·

I would have also crowded place where I want to go full-but-certain
I want to say also in Shibuya Hikarie Even for the "girls" adult.
It's open tomorrow commercial facilities in the neighborhood of Come to think of it,
I have many places that are open towards the GW.

↓ Oh, that video up on YouTube here.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿