2012年4月4日水曜日

Separate bathing suit.

Yesterday, I watched the wind blow Go Go
Want to run and ran it.
Ah, but it 's not outside machine.

The time has continued to exercise does not Zutto,
If you move the body during this time a little
I have a sudden urge to work out why.

I also thought how or going to the gym in the neighborhood ·

Is, I had also caught bathing suits for swimming logo
I went to see the bathing suit made ​​from cloth thinner.

What bathing suit these days, the middle of the thigh in separate
I'm feeling like shorts is up to much.

What if when, I tried a smaller size before
I'm feeling downhearted was the meat of the thigh and is cut off.

Oh, What should I do to or greater than the size along.
No, Pat is no longer fit in the chest then ·
U figure it troublesome.

Ya Well, whatever, to stretch anyway - Ka


Trying to stretch yesterday Ah, but
As soon as his back was to spread the yoga mat,
Chillin comes between the legs of elephants Pied male dog,
Pieta bitch come over here looking at the Pupu snort between the sides,
I also had to chillin with I or from E~e.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿