2012年4月6日金曜日

I was relieved.

I was writing yesterday, re-examination of colorectal cancer is Le ー Pye
Relieved because there was no data and problem-

Yesterday I had a large washing graffiti festival carefree Anna,
'S mind had been pounding, ~ Fu~u

Na and we have to take care of color-

Oh - Oh, What sports club
Stage we will not go Why will not ·
Why ~Tsu will be too weak ·
Trying to stretch the meantime, the presence or absence.

Well, today I'm gonna wash ~Tsu ーーー Warwickshire ー dogs!

Let's go see cherry blossoms in the neighborhood the weekend because the weather looks good.
I saw yesterday, I was not at all in bloom yet, though Ah · ·

Oh, I did up the image of elephants Pie was taken at the time of the walk yesterday. Here ↓
http://listagr.am/pic/163358444949147501



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿