2012年3月27日火曜日

Emission of a long time.

~ U-dangerous-
From this period, will do a good thing even hooked Doe-
Niko crowded may not gotta do it.

· Why
Low to medium priority stomach would immersive What does that matter.
Well, I thought she wanted to make something or,
I could only say time immersive.

Facebook yesterday called time line of
I've been made ​​suddenly came up with the main image for the new specification.

~ I was a subtle image processing and I tried to think the texture of the background,
I totally did not know such a rough image is actually up Why do not you.

And think so, roughly what was better than fine-big-
Well transient.
Facebook is allowed to stand still but to say that.

Oh, today seems to open cafe in the neighborhood.
Hopefully this will be once in a while, even tea outside.

Oh, pink Afro wig for dogs than it ear-
No way! ~Tsu, But in vain Oh!
Would likely take precedence over any Do that good also.

ー ー cent tool ~ U



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿