2012年3月15日木曜日

Made a "Iraira Eliza" for dogs.

But suddenly turned the box handicraft earlier,
Was going to make from the front,
I made the head of the frustrating things for dogs Eliza.

But I do ~ ~ E~e Yappari hate Iya · ·
Anyway, I've uploaded a video to commemorate.
After quickly became a lunch has been knitting - Nu · ·
Oh, let up later in the Handicraft Club page.

In my case, I (or socks' s for example) has been to Thailand,
I'm happy when you're put away one of them.
-A good thing to be completed in one if possible so-

I want to make leg warmers for when you go to bed, I'll pair it as well.
Now ~ N .. is what Tsukurou.
This time, I should write an illustration or ·

Ah, video up to YouTube
Eliza irritated "" + PIE Pieta statue of "Today it 's this I ↓
http://youtu.be/YJiXHIiXZBw

Oh, the image is here ↓
http://pic.twitter.com/LWXvCVmn

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿