2012年3月8日木曜日

Peka and paca

Recently, not specified or to daze the eyes while eating a meal,
I've been unleashed in various places and with notice.
I'm feeling or is good at softening What kind ~ Iya.

Today he went to a secret base in Yokohama Well neighborhood.

Fluoride, Fufu Fufufu · ·
My secret base, it Strandhotel ~ ~ Aroma Massage Ru~u Lulu.
Yo~o ~ Iya has been unleashed.

I must say even likely,
Whoops open pores lead Paca had been trapped
Really just like I came back I went to ~ ~ ~ deep shining Pekah Whoops.
Yo~o regained a bit of individuality thank you.

To boil up and bubbling vent creativity,
I do a little bit more ·

Oh, aroma Salon "marea" I went here today I'll ↓
http://homepage2.nifty.com/marea/index.html

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿