2012年3月13日火曜日

What can adults pure.

He birthday today.

Onee chan to us until last year at a family restaurant
I was even thinking I want to celebrate singing,
I think it ended up being this year it is or not fluoride ー · I feel that something like this as an adult.

And, the probe or a birthday or restaurant owners benefit from a good while.
What to eat at home Shippori Yappari ~ N · ·
It? · Oh Yoro~tsu remember, back in Have What has to do last year.

What did I suddenly thought, "What is probably red blood Nde" An Evening Oh · ·
Oh, 's while watching the chicken.
Is, I've checked on the net.
Datte of hemoglobin from red.

Ja is not red blood creature Why is?
Even octopus or squid What you look.
Object is called hemocyanin instead of hemoglobin
Blood seems to be dyed blue and blue from oxygen-containing.

Ha! Why ~Tsu What this all know that! ?
By transiently Well, What pure adult.

I just saw page was interesting though was the site for children ·
What I question is simple, such as those usually thought as a matter of course softening.

Speaking of children, yes, I'm much do you like graffiti from childhood.
'S is, To Pye ー "Now about, even if that year
What that guy has been around graffiti? What is said "...
Oh, Come to think of it might not.
Oh, not 's graffiti illustration.

Once this happens, even though the bar chan tail, will not keep writing the phosphorus months.

Oh, "Kids Gakken net" site for children's here I'll ↓
http://kids.gakken.co.jp/



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿