2012年3月19日月曜日

How far will it be useful.

Earlier, in San Amazon and Ne ASKUL
Pochippochi~tsu 's and shopping.

He 'it' s an increase of withdrawal we say but it is useful, fluoride.
It's about a little talk with people when the walk the dog ~ N.

Stand talking in the dog-walking, Oh yeah, and meet
But I met a long time to onee-chan,
About 1 hour during a walk to go to walk together as it is
I'll like to talk much.

But, whether life has continued since and do not speak too much on others
"Look, over there-it-is" or say
Words will not come out immediately.
But I enjoyed ~ Iya · ·

Is, - I wish I could talk with dogs Oh
Once you find the net in what I want,
"CD book be able to speak with the dog" what
He 's it was called!

Doe's not-I do not know.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿