2012年3月1日木曜日

I started using Viber.

Yesterday, a smartphone can be recharged unmarked Tecnifibre Newsletter
What I'm getting mail was able to "hand-cranked radio with charging."
Along either or choice was also called unbranded · ·
Thumb seems to Imahitotsu Yappari comment but look.

Since radio was to listen to on your iPhone,
I was charging the mobile phone, the presence or absence Yappari.

· What I'm handy but Sumaho ~ Iya.
What for during this time, there was something,
He put me toll free app called "Viber" The Pye ー Ru.
Well apparently I did not know anything useful.

Is, as soon as that was able to use Viber,
People can use the Viber has been registered in the address book,
What I said is the message I was able to use me!
I received a message from the people of Osaka the next day to look at it,
The address book Well, shocked is displayed with a list of some of the people who have Viber.
N? ~Tsu What everyone is doing that much Did you mean this! ?

~ ~ Well I'm useful, variously.
But it still be unable to use ~ effectively ~ Iya.

It would be great if I could mail a little mobile talking to you until now,
Might not be parted with and once I was even thinking of Licensing, Permissions, Privacy Policy Price from it high.
I think I should also depend on whether or to say, the world's great ·

I always feel you're using to read the manual book is hate,
Do not Let's read a little book of the iPhone, but will anyway.
ー of study is much unwillingly, even though the number.

Oh, Viber is it 's this I ↓


http://www.viber.com/

Also images of elephants Pied male dog and paca ー incidentally ↓
http://twitpic.com/8qhmce

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿