2012年2月29日水曜日

Self-proclaimed cook.

Burizado♪ blizzard♪

I opened the curtain of snow this morning Byubyu
· Oh dear this song had catchy.

Eggs this morning tried to sand Oh yeah.
I did find a recipe that can be very easy.
I also found it can easily be just chocolate truffle ·

Was said to make ~ U!
I s this snow I want to go to buy materials,

It is called "making things" Sa recent softening,
(In that I will be quite distorted) in the form of distorted
I feel that coming out of the food-to-

: How about trying to くぅ, if you can leave it cooking in the house this study.
I do not even I, do not do not.
I no longer saw it 's not too troublesome, yes, it will issue a cutting board.

He 'did last night also made mashed potatoes!
Then more easily it is an easy recipe,
Small cut in the range of potatoes, peeled and
~ ~Ya Milk and crush the chin about 5 minutes, publisher shut down the salt,
Ready if you mix crushed.

Ah, tomorrow am going to write about Viber · ·

How to make egg I'll sand it here ↓
http://allabout.co.jp/gm/gc/372914/

Oh, how to make mashed potatoes is here ↓
http://allabout.co.jp/gm/gc/6874/

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿