2012年2月23日木曜日

Wearing the skin of adult children.

Iya · ·
Yo~o to the chest hair of the dog male elephant Pied be healed · ·
'S face was buried in the chest this morning.

Oh, I went to Tokyu Hands During this time Oh yeah, because I went to Yokohama.
If you are looking for because I expect a glittering ball-point pen as usual fluffy,
Not selling ballpoint pen only serious Hands Yappari also.

What I have missed the sense of ~ · · N,
What are the wrong shop or go ·

But before that I had seen the goods are laughing more,
What I need What has not been kind or frill.

It is doing well Zutto OFF 30% ~ 40% favorite Yuzawaya,
During this time the card and the sale of What Guidance from Barneys
I'm getting a phone call.
I do not sell it, probably I had to do business by phone ·
It is a translation it is also a store that sold the demo.

But as usual - Iya eternal challenge
When recently ー Pye, sell what I do,
Why not sell things why, what is needed is something,
Service is required, and brand or color, we gonna talk.

It is the same thing those companies dealing with design store merchandise but also different hospitals,
What business that you are dealing with people I was with him.

~ · · ~U-Free before I have been moving in only a sense of wild, I think those colors,
Fluoride - Hey Did I grow up a little.

Oh, there Could it be better for the children went to the stationery department!
When I went to IKEA before you mention it,
I was most excited about Kid's Corner.

Hey come to think of it ·
Does that mean ~Tsu children wearing the skin of the adult? !

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿