2012年2月16日木曜日

Washing machine, washing machine trouble and I do not always thank you.

Washing machine - Iya, in the bottom of the washing machine drains Yappari
I was clogged hair seems to have been the cause.
I can not clean it drains is so often But ...

Impossible, I was a heavy ~Tsu attempting to move in just one person!
And when you look great wash the laundry into the net anyway,
Net in the form of a big dango Suggoi
There was an enormous sound when the dehydration Gongon turned round and round.
Yo~o was good but from now Well washable.

Sa today Oh, and when lined up at the counter of JR Green
Suggoi alcohol smell with a number of paper bags were the ear
Chan came next to Ozzie dubious, while looking in my direction
ー 's talk to him and grumbling
Had ignored afraid I do not sorry · ·

Is, yesterday When I was walking down the street a bag of super,
Chan is the uncle of the construction site along the road
? "Do you come back super! Super Oh is it? Dai Where is" What was heard.
At this time, he taught 's smiling sweetly.

Why did her standing should also smile Ozzie ~U free, odor-salmon
No, But ...

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿