2012年2月27日月曜日

Freshly-baked bread

Wrap or Saran Wrap Yappari Na · N

He 'Did you make the bread in the home bakery right! Kirarin ~Tsu!
The smell of bread in the room was filled with hot from the oven when it is time.
Pieta gluttonous female dog is that delicious smell
Tarashii excited excrement excrement in the crate.
Over time - Iya Yo~o was delicious, Ah, but
Into the eye was painful and tear the bread when it Pashi~tsu firmly around a bit.
I baked a good demo.

Can make your own thing as much as possible from now ~ Let's make or N is Na · ·
Will you Na, Hey I like this word comes out of my mouth.
S recently, I have seen or Uchigohan corner of Morino's eight bear wants to know.

Speaking of TV Oh, I watched the matrix that can happen yesterday Law Center,
Public Suppin of human beauty is said to be a witch! From say,
From trying to look much trouble because I thought about entering the bath
He 'came out at the end of the program I eventually thought I was watching Tsuitsui!
It does not change at all if you were cosmetic addition.

~ ~ · · くぅ ~A been hit
I wish I had a bath soon.

What a great program I recently pulled Ne
The audience to take what can not be helped, well, I hope ー

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿