2012年2月28日火曜日

Or flashlight, radio, mobile phone or unwillingly No charge first?

Recently, a flashlight and portable radio with charging function
But I'm looking on the net,
She said she does not quite ~ N this.

Can I thought I was wind-up type
Just one minute of mobile calls rotate 10 minutes.

Hand-operated lever and Reviews view
· What has become broken or damaged or has been
Na I'm from hand-cranked battery Yappari
Almost there, iPhone is that it can not be charged Moreover.

Why not get greedy with this because even if no ~ ~U.
Hey come to think of it in the flashlight and radio and mobile charger
What had better considered separately.

I guess I should go to the store to see Yappari ー ~U system.



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿