2012年2月7日火曜日

Often made ​​without knowing the end.

Since I bought the pork at a supermarket,
Tonight was to try to source kit champignon pork saute.
'S also made mashed potatoes.

For some reason, but do not know how to make when you buy anything
Is the word "champignon source"
I made away from the head did not imagine.

I bought pork and say,
Since Sa is say "I baked ginger ~ Ah," always.
He 'it' s child - U can do it!
Fluoride, was good ~

Oh, and I think he going to buy a case of iPhone,
What I say is genuine Apple Yappari · ·

But I thought it would try to iPhone so white pink white,
Seems if you say "fish paste" and Pink's.

I - Well, certainly appear.
Since it looks to Kamaboko ·
Such softening is not interesting but pretty white to white.

Powapowa strap is attached Yappari
Would you like to sparkling pink · ·
Innovation will go to see tomorrow.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿