2012年2月14日火曜日

"Churuchuru soy sauce" official name

"Well Copco Puyo" wrote yesterday,
I heard say "Churuchuru soy sauce" is the official name,
Was saying, but happily Ru ー Pye.

When I heard it first, once again ~ You must be kidding
'S I thought I made ​​it with neta.
Likely to come up with a search for "soy sauce Churuchuru" demo.

'S still going on even after the update yesterday Oh yeah Oh,
Oni-chan cheap when it came from
Sir trying to jump out the front door is Pieta breakout female dog-
Oh, I was good because he caught the last minute by grabbing the tail ranked destination 2m,
I was running around in his jersey Yo~o the hallway of the apartment nearly · ·

If you see a washing machine, what also ~ cent, de-
At last, and ~ ~ ~ Oh and
He 'water did you spill water from the pan! · Shobon

Hair, through the drum surely not just outside
What I have accumulated in the hose-

Impossible because not out of the reach, you may call the manufacturer's consultation
He had to get to come in tomorrow morning.
How much does it cost pounding Na.

I 's how to deal with future hair of the dogs if the cause if ~ N.
- To mean that I do not go bald dog us · No way
Why do you only have to put the laundry or laundry net for big Suggoi of futon.

Dreadful, hair · ·

Given so, it is accumulated in the outlet of the dogs hair Powapowa
I massaged it when you hear the very phenomenon that I · tracking.

· Yappari cleaning is more important

Oh, disorder of the room is disorder of the heart.

~ ♪ ♪ Puyo 's cleaning cleaning cleaning ♪

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿