2012年2月3日金曜日

Fill in the face to the chest hair of elephant Pillet, soothe the mind.

Whoops Whoops ー ~Tsu Oo I will!
Killearn ~Tsu! N ー ~Tsu ~A fit one too! !
Fluoride, Fufu Fufufu · ·

During this time - are you yelling from Iya,
Get some of Kaz to the cafe to exhibit the phosphorus,
After you call the store manager says, and the address of the "room of phosphorus or not this"
After several e-mail with an attached illustration,
Kirarin ~Tsu ~ Thank reply exhibition OK!
What hits the pot!

'S No, To Pye is ー
"Are you a sense of, .. Ja ~Tsu flying from that on my right oblique" What
I was told, the exhibition What I what unreasonable Yappari
I was excited, was good-hot-.

Ah, but since he seems to have three or June the exhibition period,
March first it impossible in relation to treatment.
I did not feel sorry in a snap decision - N · ·
I did not know you might get ear-demonstration
Around March I think you can find exhibits, probably around the time the kit.

But ~Tsu! Individuality that I began to glimpse the face after a long time.
Osaekon reason in themselves to have the treatment, for many years,
Somehow trying to jump out from the gap of the box was locked up
I mean do you say ·
The shop is not anyway to avoid causing trouble.

Before looking at the e-mail last night that exhibits OK Oh, and
He had a voice a little rough after a long gain.

In particular, I feel that to many people are irritated with recent softening · ·
Feel out the nail away from the ball all meat.

What you did yesterday - ~U thought-free, and I said, thinking of the opponent,
Is massaged were told to quit ·
With, had spat Tsuitsui Cho Innovation.

It is very difficult words, Ne-
Was a different feeling also how to receive.

Something, yes, it might be better to have diverged in motion.
Or shout at a person or karaoke · ·
I think trying to spread the weekend anyway.

Oh yeah yesterday was up on YouTube "walk winds",
But it has been up images of elephants ass Pied male dog,
To ー Pye "We've only have been seen by people all over the world! I Kaero of elephant anal Pie"
· What did I say

I see your ass and be healed Suggoi windblown Elephant Pie · · · I

I think people that have seen up to YouTube and,
Not come out only three candidates for an image to be displayed What if,
Are not the image I choose only from among them.
Oh, maybe I do not maybe there is a trick.

When the image came out so that is
"This ~Tsu! He 'it' s miraculous shot! Put this" Hey!
I was set to the image without hesitation.

· Oh somehow talking today

I grow myself and being alone in the house,
He 'become known grumbling want to say something!

Well but, either because good health and even if you fight as irritated · ·
Produce.

Oh, "walk winds" image of Pierre 's it' s an example of this elephant ↓
http://www.youtube.com/user/kazurin555



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿