2012年2月2日木曜日

Little one

Today he did diligently care that morning.
Impatient, drudge drudge
Hey but I Attoiu間 toward the computer and infatuated.

When I do something I remember I contacted my teeth but it's up and down,
Apparently normal teeth Tsukanairashii was doing on TV.
~ What is also not the cause of shoulder.

TCH Tteiu it out of habit, sticking to your teeth and move unconsciously
What becomes worse in TMD and leave the jaw and head muscles move
Speaking before ~ Muu, I went to move your jaw hurts manipulative.
Oh, people have a habit Datte have traces of the teeth and tongue around.

I leave it to work and sit ~ · · Muu, without stretching.

Oh, you call it in-store cafe with a gallery of before written.
~ Well tense
I sat down and over the phone Tetara Better posture Yaki Oh, you
Face between the legs out from Piezouga male dog "hug hug hug ~" What
Come to urge
The climb to Koyou Tetara ignored.

But rather what are you talking about important
Well, I do not know the dog waving ~


●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿