2012年1月31日火曜日

Uu Uu Uu

Uu Uu Uu over over
Do something only I hurry

It's no rush but no,
Yarrow by a little now, Yes.

Oh, I do so from many junk food recently,
Today's lunch is usually rice and miso soup and side dishes
By day it was cooked from Tsu Suggoi eat!

Woo this
Nantes will be from day to cook!
Boil the pumpkin, potato salad and miso soup is made ​​Pirato bacteria.

Now something, "food" per cent again I began to think What's important is.

Muu over
Did I eat properly mon Suggoi time even when students are working well

Food is important, Yes.

And McDonald's expiration date to date while I
Ate the burgers had a free ticket, waving.



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿