2012年1月12日木曜日

Close the box again.

I ~ cent higher Wu cabbage.
No, most vegetables is high.

Since last night was the ginger pork
I think I went to the supermarket's Yappari cabbage,
Maybe in the green leaf area eaten Suggoi to medium
298 yen would be little bitty cabbage.

With the exception also saw another super,
350 yen is likely cabbage is eaten from the outermost.

Wondering wondering, in Pye Rerelease "from 350 yen to the cabbage,
Can I replace the cabbage sprouts roasted with ginger, "What I called.
But the Datte Yappari cabbage,
What was said by phone without having to do such a thing yet.

No, more than $ 298 can buy vegetables that you mention it will be a little lost.
As a bonus, "never seen a super price when you buy vegetables," Did I not say to the.
I'm such a human mon ~ Well like it.

Well Well, the box had been opened in the new year 物欲 Bancho
You gotta think a little savings.

In fact
During this three-day weekend, and Innovation over Guguguguguguu last stand
There are families in Barney's sale,
We've got a chatter box opens Pakapaka
Oh, they dress from 3,000 yen 5,000 yen Toka Nevertheless, the
It's cute by Mon!

And over only, but no longer spending money

In, What I think can not work something while still in the house.
Take that path to the image off! ? You think,
$ 0.50 at the Toka Yarurashii even one apparently complex image abroad Suggoi
Toka material up for sale on the site ~ I take a picture,
Listen to the trouble site Toka byte?
Koch is also likely to store up to hear me even Futsufutsu

~ What's hard not to make money.

I wish the opening of the box is a simple

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿