2012年1月6日金曜日

Do sit-ups this year.

~ Well yesterday's came to replace Mr. Gol car tires.
The former was replaced six years ago Dattarashii
People shop, "Hey ~ 120 years is about to say at the age of man"
What was said.

~ But I know I can but it's changed so much
How would, I felt I was a little burst ぽ.

Oh, while the exchange, there are comics in the store
"Aim for the Ace!" The reading came in, I ~ ~ Classics

Oh, but Today is Friday, Ha.
It's holiday and also by!

Oh Oh, I would like to exercise on weekends.
Because it is smoked in weight gain or even Rooms ~ U ~!
Oh Yorotsu

Been getting a free newspaper in the golf shop during this
Read on the train since updating to Tiger, but also has written before
Mr. Ryosuke Miki "long breath," an article of diet
In the DVD's Ryosuke Miki saw the hanging a train to care what
I had to just above ads.


~ What is it that I can Yare hue diet long breath! ?
What is that, first seen yesterday.

Oh, and chatter stopped doing even glimpsed before
Well, here Yametara
A Yametara over over! Murmur murmur

I'm going over Wu, my year by the difference! (Kit)

The break Oh, I can sit-ups!

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿