2012年1月10日火曜日

Three-day weekend was swayed by barium

Whew ~ part
It was the mercy of holidays per cent barium

Cancer screening with a cup of barium in the city last Friday,
I got the barium go out drinking with two laxative tablets at the hospital,
Go out the next day from a hospital were also hear holiday
It is commercially available laxatives and enemas ~ per cent.

, And barium can not be confirmed today
Once you have written full of scary that search on the net
Today I went to the hospital are examined.

There's a nurse, "I think out of barium
Tetara afford to live in, it suddenly freezes when chat
From the heart is ~ I know a lot of trouble, "What you say,
I still do not take a barium x-rays and Dr.
X-ray of the abdomen are we asked to know What is the means.

In, What I would not worry Well I left in the cecum.

Oh ~ Oh no, I drink barium per cent longer

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿