2012年1月6日金曜日

First job this year

Mon in the new year with something that continues to surprise many
Maybe this is still 2012.
What do I have to be surprised every day Janai
Think a little nervous.

Oh, but today was the beginning of the company's work.
Get off at Shibuya Station, I went to the company's long time
Commercial facilities "Hikarie" by not surprised to see it!
Anna Tsu Itsuno間Ni skyscraper!

Before I Was When I saw was digging a hole
Sururashii open in late April.

In walking along Meiji-dori Tetara Tekuteku
That the rapid turnover of shops ~ Well
歩Kuta Binibikkurishitetasa about 20m.

Hey What is amazing shop I think it continues for many years.

Hatsumode went to everyone in the office and on the Hikawa Shrine nearby.
Safe and healthy to spend all this year

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿