2012年1月30日月曜日

Shop for Dog OK "Cafe Flower" and "Lotus Yokohama"

The Monday and

Oh, OK Dog Cafe restaurant on Friday Did writing "caféFLOWER" I went to.
In the interior of the café in the gallery is another secret ambition
That you want to convey the Pye Rerelease not exhibit either shear
"~ Dahlonega fit the atmosphere of the shop" and the word.
"Look at the atmosphere you see Well do it anyway.
Suddenly "phosphorus number" What 飾Renai Dahlonega show shock when refused,
Each will not go to the store again and being downhearted, "and the.


~ Well I, I over its
What can I do.

~ Well I'm not I like the atmosphere Jareta her.
Well, since the amount is less food cafe
I may men were unsatisfactory.

But was surprised, or even from a dog into the store,
The audience are not over look dog-friendly.

In person because everyone was so busy the shop
"I can come to yet another opportunity for the Gallery"
Said he left the shop.

And then, OK shop dog care is much Did
"Lotus Yokohama" It went well.

Ate a scone ~ but about eating lunch, waving.
And dog-friendly and everyone here.
Oh, it was up to the Yokohama Lotus YouTube.
Shake It Well ~ Nantes but no video's.

Sateto, watts over what today we'll wash your dog!
Whoops Tsu sold over!

Uploaded on YouTube "Lotus" Yokohama is a Koch ↓
http://youtu.be/bP4ff71Z-Q0

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿