2012年1月27日金曜日

For a long time Futsufutsu

Weekend, he was like to go shop.

OK I'm dog-store cafe near Yamashita Park, waving.
Moarurashii gallery space free.

I do not have them on display or shear
Oh, if you fit the shop What is the atmosphere may be prohibited.
I'm a shop Jareta · ~ · I can.
For now, I try to make it work somehow wind this graffiti for the presentation

Now graffiti, but I write big
That will expand the graffiti so teeny.
Then thicker lines
You, you try to make it anyway ~

Hmm over Mumuu
Cleaning the house than you should, nay, the dogs do 洗Ubeki
No, I registered with the site Kasegubeki coins write material illustration than

Yoshitsu! Illustrations make the brackets work?

Tsu Tsu Tsu interrupted over over!

Tsu Tsu Tsu Tsu Tsu ーーー Dark! !

Oh, I want to go shop "caféFLOWER" I'm not here ↓
http://www.cafeflower.info/index.html

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿