2012年1月17日火曜日

It is also cold.

I'm also cold Piki ~ Ku Tsu.
Like many times before Well, I left it cured
Otolaryngology and tough go from worse.

I do a weakened immune Woo ~
What kind when, strawberries Toka Toka Toka mandarin green tea
Eat the little ones to eat normally.
I do have a Star of vitamin C,
Hey do not eat much better when eaten cold Tsu Piki.

Well tonight is New Year's party of fellow golfer.
Now go to the bathroom during this time, not from the barium
I'm playing golf with Dotakyan.
And also bad to cancel

I go for a walk with their dog Sateto.
Recently Oh, alludes itchy but also between the cold paw.
I use the left paw licking helm helm Pieta bitch
He washed with medicated shampoo but after yesterday's walk,
Did you shampoo your right paw the confusion.

And therefore I left foreleg and right hind leg porridge a male dog Piezouha
Wu, confusing.
Today I'll have left paw shampoo mistakes.



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿