2012年1月18日水曜日

Speaking of which, since time would.

Evening ~ Year
Oh, sorry man in the diet.

Yesterday evening went to the Department of Otolaryngology, New Year's party in the evening
What I hear I'd better not drink alcohol,
Teacher "to drink from the same little full of drink,
Which is how I do not drink or drink. But I hope to drink
Maybe worse, "What is said
He had been drinking and eventually you can drink.
Oh, I'm still in moderation.

In the way back the train safely over the New Year's party,
I leave this jar dangerous and deteriorating gradually feeling faint
Jiyugaoka stopover station.

Mark and the toilet did you find? Think
曲Gattara the corner, toilet therefore still farther toward the mark!

Oh, I'm dead, I can station attendant's sorry!
Bali smoked over ~ Woo!
Utsu Yorotsu us

, And from there arrived safely back home by taxi.
Become a taxi to get off but also feels dangerous,
A smoke over it 再Biri over the toilet at home? !

Whew ~

It's tottering complexion and bad Suggoi cent.
思Ttarashiku be something wrong with the dogs,
Lack of response and even more than licking licking
The motion was watching Jitto to be blunt.

This morning was no appetite, or that I guess to the weak from yesterday,
Makurushi Pieta and naughty bitch and just where each
~ Well at all

~ Per cent this year we will have various Uuu

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿