2012年1月1日日曜日

Thank you again this year.

January 1, 2012.

Last night, in just 12 hours each year doing
He opened the sparkling wine,
"You can get rid Sorosoro anymore? Actually, all
Arcaro cent I'm in Japanese sake of "What,
But he told Pye Rerelease

Now Yappari, Innovation and an opening in just pfft.
In this year he was eventually rose of spumante.

Muu sold something ~
I feel that writing the same thing as doing the same thing every year
Or the family.

Oh, and this morning I go along with the dogs hatsumode
I went looking on the net but the shrine of the neighborhood,
Is full of people walked their dogs Suggoi
What Chatter quit and come back in the middle.

Hikawa Shrine in the neighborhood of a few people from the company ~ I
I imagine that he went to
I did not have people like that.

Soreto evening will be chased by a lion dreaming
Eyes and woke up several times during the night
Now the lion also came out after I woke up in bed yet,
I was scared all the way to Lion Bakkari cent in morning
Woo ~

This year, smiling people filled so years now, slap.



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿