2012年1月24日火曜日

Flightless Birds

Tuesday's
Yesterday was not renewed by facing your knees.

Recently, I say that the treatment of suffering in recent years,
What can I do own, are you not know something Chattisgarh.

I say details are,
What can not be managed from if their efforts are Well
I think he deserve.

If you feel ill drink the medicine, mind and come hard.
But whether or not to continue whatever the results yourself,
What do I do that just yet to really have a choice.

What woman, What I do not not work hard just like the male body,
First thought is as at home.

Before starting treatment all the way, you work late at night and while Iratsu,
Doing things back home, irregular meals, and prefer working poor physical condition but
In result, this happens.

You's right, Reap it.

Is over its over, you bitches.

Oh, feathers of birds than yesterday but I stretch.

In doing this and I Yamaguchi and Yamaguchi,
I think some people but a much more difficult, Tsu my sweet piss easy!
What you blame yourself, or Ijike might lead to positive,
~ Well being downhearted or unstable.

I Was always running wild hunch Hmm,
Right now, the intuition that Suggoi slowed,
Bakkari was weak but we can think.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿