2012年1月4日水曜日

Sleepy from the exercise after a long time.

It was a long time today Suggoi golf.
Well, for a long time even swing a club.
A limp but I already have in place before the practice round yet
I physically dangerous dangerous falls.

Oh, this morning Oh, and therefore your favorite ear!
(What 言Urashii ear mufflers) and want try
I'm chattering over broken Tsu Shobo top of his head snap around.

I remember I bought you been Tatte ear acquaintance 30,000 yen
N 買Emase of such expensive.
The sale's, there are about 2,000 yen if 出Se.
I'm hearing pretty cold when you're a walking What dogs.

Sateto, company car starts from tomorrow


●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿