2012年1月13日金曜日

Why just watch a scary dream?

The over on Friday, waving Whew ~ ♪

And over only, and the exhilarating feeling that despite
Now recently, I awakened from a bad dream scary
Real great deals.

Desho was attacked by a lion one day,
During this time, and thumping on the roof of the building through a window next to the toilet
Witnessed the person is dropped, it was watching me realize
I now do away with,

Two days ago a male dog from the veranda of 22F Piezouga
ーーー Pyo and I jumped, but somehow jumped in the ocean bottom,
What I do not Suggoi loud enough I actually shouted out
"Tsu Tsu ーーー Piezoo!" Or cry What,

Last night was not taken to the warehouse of the Russian Mafia caught
In the next room will have chopped the body on the bed,
What guy would not I run away from it myself someday.

Janai and I think there's something just to continue this
After you examine the net "or something heavy is not riding on the body?"
What was written.

Mumutsu, crawl it! I take the hue of my body while sleeping Piezouga! ?
Certainly just before bed, my body leaning heavy

Do it, I was quite sensitive from TV
I do not be affected by a criminal doctor's Toka

Yappari drama ~ I, the Ene example but not from you Bro.

I see a happy dream ~ cent over Uuu



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿