2012年1月19日木曜日

Miso soup experiment

Cent under the nose It's too sore nose bite ~ Wu.
Koyou to buy celebrities nasal tissue.

Perhaps because the cold yet healed,
What good did not think this morning I love drinking coffee
What I usually drink green tea drink somehow.

Tetara watching TV yesterday, green tea has the flu
What'll you been prevented.
What changed things a drink in Nantes at that time Hey great physical condition.

I talk about changing funeral,
A recent favorite is the soup fixings "Enoki" It's a.
I put it in half or cut into three equal parts,
Delicious drink when he first stayed in a friend's house before.
Well, I have again and again in "Enoki" What did not even think of
"Oh no! Off to?" What was something great.

What equipment of soup, and I'm routinely make their own chow
Maybe I'll put you experiment with different colors are due to brain activation.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿