2012年1月4日水曜日

Hakone Ekiden watch in the car.

Today I've had the Hakone Ekiden.

Did he hang around in the car but from Yokohama in the morning,
Now coming towards the congested Tetara gradually return home shopping,
No way I started marathon? What Tetara running while saying,
What? Is stopped when the first police officer
I went running to the car in front of the relay.

In the rainy day No way Tetara · ~ · What is said,
You's right, now the front of the runners passing by,
The compromise of a relay race over in a moment.

But I had great timing
We watch from in front of the family Well.

Return home safely, along with dogs
It was day before yesterday I went to the shrine again hatsumode challenge.

It
The resignation also came back from a day full of people.

~ This year I will be the year that every Yarra

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿