2012年1月2日月曜日

It has been a long day

Well today has opened the box ~
Go shopping spirit named
Apakattona Oh, so the flap in the morning.

I went from Yokohama around 9:30 today's sale.
I think Tetara open at 10,
The people hanging around with a bag of shopping bags and happily,
Tsu No! What I went to the store and want!
Did not open by now!
In, I can Getsu cent and Camper boots!

Tetara still hanging around and then
Face out of the box for hours recently containment Banchou Did 物欲
Tsu desire not confined anymore Ah!
~ Oh Pakatsu

, And grumbling from the back Futsufutsu
Did I also went shopping for lunch uncontrollably.

In the shop that toots your skirts and pants in hand Tetara
"Oh, I also have skirts that cover ~" What
Pray for peace whisper!

Yaba said, I called to her mother I would like to do
"Did aligned vertically by Yappari is better!" What is that three orders.

~ Well burnt
I get back to the empty shell that once 出Shi切Tsu desires,
Rerelease the Pye "I go to IKEA?" What,
Well not mind me using the tweet.
This is not only the opportunity to go again!
What's that to IKEA Kohoku.

In the car returned to the parking lot and go buy one chair leg!
I looked for but not yet running, and therefore the car!
Oh, the Yarra! What is it with impatience
Mr. shop over to us "was the Yarra!" What
Pye received a call from the moment you say Rerelease
"This're in P1! Of a car stopped P2!" What can
Said while standing over the P2 見Tsukemashi Let go Let over!

~ ~ Well I'm glad relieved cent.

But in Pye Rerelease
"No golf Nantes not be stolen 24 years ago Anna!" What is over Now
Chip.

Whew ~ Today was a day longer.

Well, in this neighborhood because I had written various other full.

●kazurin.com


●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿