2012年2月24日金曜日

Up attention

Home Bakery is jitter we have it! ~Tsu Puff!
But I read the instruction manual I will go to buy the ingredients,
Bakkari not be bought until now ~ N.

For example bread flour and dry yeast and I do not know but anyway
I bought the skim milk.
Do not let the challenge of the weekend.

During this day Oh, and was up a blog Oh graffiti unstable
What "It is nice and say!" Peace "when unstable"
I did received comments.

I'm fine I'm going to read the comments,
· What I wonder while I wonder what "Heisei" Why
What was seen shouting three times "! ~Tsu ~Tsu Heisei! ~Tsu Heisei! ~Tsu Heisei" towards the window.
What are the dogs? "Oo was everything," cried suddenly from
Was funny to face with a horrified look.

Oh, talk back, to the reply of the comments shouted What! "~Tsu" Heisei.
What I write, there is also comment What! "It is peace without Heisei 's" ...
You saw, I'll look at it wrong.

LOL ~ ~ Iya involuntarily toward the PC.
- What 's the face "! Oo Oo" their dog and also
Now I FINE THANKS ~ ~ Iya
Of course say it 's re! "~Tsu ~Tsu Peace."

Softening, may often mistaken Is there something you are also going to have look at them carefully.
~ But Iya was funny.
What this Ah, Ma-Do not laugh and not himself, and the family.

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿