2012年2月6日月曜日

Aim, a young lady in the Now.

Fufufu, it'll debut it 's iPhone late-blooming dandelion!
Kira does ~ Ryi.

Oh, 's No, acquaintance bought
Say do not use the iPhone because the SIM-free,
I try to see with much trouble because ·
Oh, it 's so DoCoMo.

No way, no way but setting it myself! I do not really understand.
I'll ー Pye - Iya's various Ru.

· But what ~Tsu literate! ?
No, I will aim should be noted Young, Now Ne-chan, fluoride.

Oh yeah ~ Oh, of phosphorus without a male dog or try to piezo
The guy widgets for Twitter,
I've been to appear in the top page and profile pages of the room not available phosphorus.

Safari of my mac I have to see enough,
he did not look at all of IE win · ·

Is, the character code seems to have been cause I looked on the net.
"Shift_JIS" code of the character of phosphorus room without this lesson.
Is, toward the character code of the Twitter widget
~ Was resolved Put a "charset =" utf-8 "".

I did not have to worry about not because I do not see my work,
Or is it better to check Yappari · ·

Room "without phosphorus or" started from 2005 to ~U-free
What I try to renewal.
~Tsu Not really in reverse ~ N · · What has not changed until now! ? Mother.

But Iya ~, ~ ~ the world of web is too early!
You'll get short of breath.

Offended, and do not aim ~Tsu Young noted in Ne-chan unwillingly Now!



Oh, had written to Friday Oh yeah, OK Reviews of Cafe Graffiti exhibition of phosphorus without mosquitoes,
I am glad Suggoi Sa, on Friday immediately softening
To the manager of Cafe Flower clutching a calendar not available phosphorus
He 's gone to greet!

It was a very easy to talk to store manager from ~ Iya,
Had spoken in the state of the neighborhood with my aunt.
If you heard about the exhibition will say "- so please put more and more to do" ...
Softening 's, I'm glad I get to know What.
Fufufu fluoride · · Innovation - Consider the various planning ·

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿