2012年2月20日月曜日

Ballpoint Glitter fluffy

I noticed just now, next week is March Hey'm already.

During this time Oh, and the flag of the United States in the grocery store
Statue of Liberty met and that the stick ballpoint pen,
I googled but did you put up and was anxious.
Yesterday I had to put up with pansy of a circle 98 at home centers.

Other than the sale is closed the box 's because of greed,
Although Pye Ru ー yesterday that what sense the bubbling
What I hope to use for your own 10,000 yen, ~ gave
Fu~u hot ~ ♪ ~ ~ ♪ ~ ♪ Fu~u fluoride Fu~u ~Tsu Hyannis
I danced ~ Iya.

I am glad Suggoi ~ Sa usually not income,
Or What shall we buy · · ¥ 10,000 stationery
Excited just thinking about 's What to Buy.

But why is love shoes and bag
Do not think I'm going to buy and not a sale.

It is, and threw it to Yokohama clutching 10,000 yen.
Not only serious but he made a beeline for the ball-point pen stationery department LOFT · ·
I had imagined, or interesting or fluffy or sparkly
There are no ballpoint pen tickle the heart.

Which is OFF 50% of socks I went to Muji without buying anything,
800 yen it bought two.
Or more.

I saw those colors, this is what you need? Or,
I have thought it too good-or-
I Sonano, ー 's buy things without

And go to the store I will buy emergency
~ I'm not buying or unexpectedly

I 's,' s important to keep.



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿