2012年2月13日月曜日

Bad timing

Sa morning, I've been washed.
Is, from the sound of water jar 's leave is over rinse Innovation
If you look at the bottom of the washing machine to what I, therefore rinse water!
He 's surprised I have been the height of the pan until the last minute waterproof!
~Tsu Filled with water level of about 5mm long after!

But I can not see the dark under the washing machine ~ N is small then,
Na hair of dogs that may have clogged · ·
It was a hairy surprise also under the refrigerator before.

~ Today is a festival and a large laundry work, and all the rest くぅ
I did do that big pile was crowded.

By washing it in this situation · What is too scary, but
To near the bottom of the washing machine drains go to the hardware store from morning
Of hose tool for finish feeding the pipe, funnel and
Temporarily move the wand on the hose of a washing machine and a fine fellow,
(Guy or move a kerosene Copco Puyo) Puyo Copco with it just to be sure
'S have been bought.

After lunch at home,
I have heard today is going to rain in the evening
Go to walk their dog after lunch,

Just finish doing the pipe back
Gingerly moving the washing machine, after the end of the rinsing
When I try to check the hose for leaks with a flashlight,
Can not verify the leak came ASKUL uncle of Cho-ーーーー etc.
5:30 again.

After all, today I could only ~ くぅ · 2 rotation to washing until the evening

I trying to place a brown seaweed addition to ramen for lunch
I opened the bag of dried seaweed, Pan~tsu! What
It'll fly around to various places ー full seaweed · ·
Smoke had spread when moisture in various places just to see.

~ ~ ~ Oh Geez
ー ー I calm down - calm down ~A ·

ー ー Do Do Dodo Dododo



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿