2012年2月2日木曜日

Straightforward or honest or not.

Now you want to burn the fish,
What is the last time I forgot to wash pull the grill
Amazing write up there? What is said about
The reaction I'm gonna Suggoi

I wanted to buy a fish in a microwave oven baking dish,
Pye is baked Rerelease Michelin 欲Shiirashii fine.

Hey do not give a time and taste somewhat shall Yappari.

Speaking Oh, What a friend made ​​a homemade miso
Did I use up a blog, Hey ~ Well great.

Well, I have not filled What can make sure if you want to make.
But it wanted to make a miso never once each.
Baked potato salad old Toka dumplings made ​​sushi is what I thought Datte buy.

If you no longer have the issue on board ~ Muu troublesome,
Maybe I'll try what I have

No, transfer, wait ~ · · 待Tee
I knew I would in themselves but also 追I込N.

For now, be adhered to yield priority to do now.

When any such ~ What Now, why the low priority
I'm gonna Yaritaku first.

· ~ · Do not straightforward Tteiu
Huh No, the opposite hue? I Tsu? ?

Well family.
What can be more honest when you want what you want done.

Oh, the dogs of the latest videos Oh
I he trickles up on YouTube.
↓ Koch videos up there, I get sound.
http://www.youtube.com/user/kazurin555

~ But I still cares and up
Fluoride



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿