2012年3月5日月曜日

Papa of Bakabon

Unfortunately today there is little,
At a convenience store on the way back from hospital earlier
I bought a beer and green soybeans and nuts.

He 'roll it' s Day ~ ~ U Uu ~Tsu drink from it!



Iya 's thought, and I give up or treatment.
A few more years, so she was hard to - if unspectacular Omoiokose · ·

Ah ~ today I do not want to think about anything.
I also do not walk their dog in the rain just, Joel might.

Is, stretched Omoikiri ~Yo ー ー and fine feathers of birds
If you want to quickly pop out from the cage.

Oh, the result is of course take obediently,
I thing there is to it meaning.
During this period I think it was necessary for me.

Anyway, try to enjoy the month of March Nora cat, the presence or absence.

To violent dogs, and always come back Oh yeah
What I thought how funny is softening,
'S look at me and licking the same ーーー Innovation.
The dogs are to be saved · · ~ Yo~o

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿