2012年3月6日火曜日

Wearing a duck to the earphone jack.

Once things have been looking at the net during this time,
Smartphone general store there in the page's
Had to bite involuntarily sells ornaments.

Now I was wearing a pink bumper white Apple iPhone,
I thought it was dull or not Na.

Plugy attached to the earphone jack on the guy called,
Color or duck or mushroom people there,
'S went to the loft of Yokohama want to see the real thing Suggoi.

Yo~o ~ Iya was full.
Unfortunately, the yellow duck because I wanted was not selling
I bought a pink duck, or I · · Fufufu E~e.

But convenient to buy on the net, I have never seen
~ I do not know If you do not actually see Yappari
But it was a mushroom and image Imahitotsu
If you mushrooms or even E~e I actually see ·
Get the duck but anyway.

To ー Pye but if you say that "Apologize to the Jobs" as usual,
It's replacement - it E~e He 'Women have become known Yappari care, fluoride.

Oh Oh, I get drunk from it yesterday in the voluminous
Cans of beer'm 35 now, not at all Yoe ·
Had to sleep while touching the chest hair of the dog Pied male elephant.

In the evenings after a long time Ruzutoku moth - to receive a call from a friend
Yo~o have become healthy bit.

It is easy to forget, but usually softening
I speak with friends, and the food is eaten,
I'm just happy that there is a place to sleep · ·

Little by little, go Yo~o doing what you want to do also.
Oh, also we can want to do, cent of this is thanks also.

~ But Iya, the words will not come out and talk a long time ·
Yappari is important to talk.

Oh, "duck Plugy Pink" 's it' s this earphone jack ↓
http://pic.twitter.com/ORw2tLv5

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿