2012年3月16日金曜日

When lonely, Siri?

Hey amazing from this period, but he started using Siri's iPhone.

What If I talk? "How are you doing" just
"Thank you, it is fine" So.
What and talk "on the phone to mobile tailpipe"
Retainer I would call Mon.

"But my thing is not available phosphorus and called" After saying
What "can not understand."

S not about words like me ~ N
If you do not use hard like decent Japanese.

Word "? Dai Where are you now" is
What I sent the message first "Where are you now", my mother.

I saw CM of Siri earlier, I do understand the words so much I get ·
If you are looking at the net Siri CM of what I want,
"Of being sued and does not behave as a CM" "Apple," Siri
I called there was a article.
Well I think, and because I enjoy in moderation.

Until a few months ago - unwillingly,
~ I hope you have a mobile phone and email separately and Sharin
I am glad that I was even thinking changed.

I'm CM of Siri is this. Oh, I get sound. ↓
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BTJZcWwg-g



●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿