2011年11月1日火曜日

11111

I noticed he looked a pack date of super side dish Well,
I'm 11 111 today! Oh well.

Oh, there are tickets for the Yokohama Triennale in Yokohama Museum of doing,
Family until November'm doing yet, I have not
Tetara time was up on Sunday to relax!

Dangerous dangerous, and you go tomorrow or Friday.
I'm often on the last day I did not go in a hurry

Oh yeah Yesterday is over hanging over the original A Futsufutsu absolute! What is
I put a clean cry earnestly.
In the evening, an email from burnout Tetara Rerelease Pye
But someone something he Koramurashii,
It does not just have Datte struggle over Cho Innovation day
Iirashii 1 per cent.

If today 100 yesterday 101%
After one year 365 = 37.7834343 1.01 What would it just be about 37 times.

Nantes cent yesterday I'll clean chatter about 400%.
In today can not be burned is clean fluoride.

Yeah, I will diligently every boy

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿