2011年11月29日火曜日

Carefully

Let ~ Wu Sakki, to change the mood
You want to cook dinner and make early,
To make a turnip slicers 千枚漬Ke
Should you cut Yusshusshu Tetara,
You's right, but also drunk!
I cut the bottom of the nail by nail and excellent sharpness Yupitto once again!


Indeed previous 横Tcho of a thumbnail, but this time the little finger
Fortunately this time I was not blood, Serve moment.
~ ~ Oh well I'm scared, slicers

Oh, Oh Yesterday Amazon's page,
I think he was watching the tears do I sell pop Utah during this period.
Click ぽ Tetara immediately locate and pop a bit ぽ Utah
Unawares, "Thank you" order page is sister
Did you order.

Well, I wish I from $ 1.00 cheaper than home centers,
If you have a bit careful and ぽ

I think recently, What a cautious and not do anything.
Select the word over and over not particularly care

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿