2011年11月28日月曜日

Worldly desires which disappeared

WW Did you update to update to Friday but I was going
The breakfast the day before I forget ~ Wu, memories, memories over A

Oh, I'm talking about 物欲 fuss came last week,
I am a gray hoodie and jeans Toka,
I'll go walk the dog in a similar shape Ittsumo.

However I have great neighbors and people dressed differently every day, and more.
I recently abandoned by women
It is looking at the net and I consider a little
I was to buy a coat for a walk mod washable at home.

Now before you buy 一応 見Setara The Pye Rerelease
"I dance like a large scan line in Qingdao," What.
Woo ~ Since then, the criminal court appears to Qingdao

Are in from there he went to the store in Yokohama.
~ Wu Qingdao court looks Yappari
And something that khaki suit,
After Chan's aunt something to try on beige
What I'm thinking chow What color suit casual wear strange, not over Shobo.

With missing 物欲 "I buy when on sale there," What,
The department has placed gently.

But whether that cold winter Yappari mods coat, down or better
If you wash at home ~ I hope Muu down.
Coz I'm down $ 40 and get to cleaning!
The good, wait until the sale.


Oh, Oh Friday, surprised to know that sitting in front of the train seat.
Whew ~ ♪ ~ What they really look fluoride phosphate room Kazu
Nantes they really look like each one usually cares
Uarigatougozaimasutsu sale!


●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿