2011年11月2日水曜日

Goods bought for Christmas Costumes

Tsu dense sweets Us
Over over something sweet! ! ! What is it about to eat something sweet,
I wanted to buy a Haagen-Dazs ice cream and luxury.

At 99 yen before it went to the shop,
Also just discovered by the dogs cosplay goodies!

Oh, I was during this time for Halloween I'm for Christmas, waving.
Even though clothes and dog did not have
I just Tsuiteru headband ornaments.

Once you figure I imagine that with a decorative headband with dogs ~ Well,
~ ~ To laugh laugh.
I do not shop much in dangerous goods Cosplay others saw
Did laugh while looking at the product.

At about 300 yen for Haagen-Dazs ice
I bought three Katyusha and put the ice.
Innovation used to shoot up on YouTube.

Fluoride, Ha Ha ふ ふ

Oh, de holiday tomorrow! Whew ~ ♪ fluoride

●kazurin.com
●Piezou's Twitter
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love|video(YouTube)
●piezou+pietà Roomette of love
●kaneko-design.com
●File Exchange and Backup Service KD-Server

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿